Sunday, January 6, 2008

just in case you were wondering


(Shakeys, Nogales, AZ. 12/30/07 by GRC)

Here's a photo of me: full head of hair and my bigote. Guadalupe shot this one of me last week when we went to visit her grandfather, Samuel Herrera, in Amado, AZ. We took him down to Nogales and we wandered around all afternoon.
Grandpa Herrera has come up with some great plans to support his family after he passes on and he has enlisted my help to set up a factory that manufactures toy UFOs. Also, we'll be heading off to Caborca, Sonora, Mexico, sometime in early February to find a hangar where he can build a safe plane.
I kid you not.
Expect a short story on this adventure later on down the line. While I was getting excited about our adventure, he promised Guadalupe there would be no girls, only pilot business.

3 comments:

....J.Michael Robertson said...

Good-looking young man. I prefer to read this post as fast as possible because then it sounds as if Grandpa Herrera has a plan to manufacture safe UFOs. Misunderstanding makes the world exciting.

Stephanie said...

Lookin' good, George!

Can't wait to hear more about your adventure. :)

Chris Fan said...

So, it seems your facial hair grows at about three times the rate of your head hair. He he he...