Wednesday, June 11, 2008

No Metastasis

Here's a line from my latest CT Scan report: "No evidence of metastatic disease."
translated: nothing has spread and I've been cancer free for eight months.
Dr. Ahmann recommended I go out tonight, have a beer and watch the sun set.
I'll settle for time with my requinto.
Blood tests are clean too.
other than weight loss (I'm still below 140 pounds), it's all good, says the nurses and docs.
oh yeah, I found this little note on my blood test results -- my testosterone level is 665. The highest it should be is 800.
I'm macho, says my nurse.

WHHAAAAT? You're macho.
WHHAAAAT? You're Macho.
WHHHAAAT? You're macho.
OHHHKAY!

alright, it didn't really happen like that, but I'm still excited from the news. Not bad for a kid with one nut.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats on the good test results, George. Glad to know you're still doin well.

Since the good doctor mentioned beer...I was making plans for my b-day next month and the buds and I are thinkin of a Tecate keg for the people. Thought of you. hehe. :)

K. Take care...

....J.Michael Robertson said...

It only takes a single hammer to pound the stoutest nail.

As for that testosterone: If you hit 700, I think you have to register to replenish the earth in case of disaster.