Tuesday, October 2, 2007

About 5 years ago this month...

I had my surgery. its sort of bittersweet. for the past 5 years, i keep getting reminded of that that fact. And, not because i have a rad scar down my chest, but, because the Angles have been in the playoffs 4 of the past 5 years.

After my surgery, i laid in my rack and watched the Angles in the World Series. I watched all 6 games, and at times, barely able to move. So this year, since Noter Damn has failed me again, i'll be at game 3 (maybe game 4 too) of the American League Division Series.

Its...well if you think about it, its a way my cancer story continues...

1 comment:

Jo-el said...

CHILE MAN! Hit me up ASAP. Didnt know all this drama was going down. Hope all is well; ur still writing, so u must still be giving it to em. Call me dude, mad concerned...I will keep u in my prayers.